Look. Our San Jose bootcamp instructors know that it’s easy to get stuck on the scale when you want to change your body. But today we wanted to share some other ways you can check in with yourself to see you’re making progress.
8 Ways You’re Progressing That Aren’t Weight Loss:
Here are eight ways to tell if your fitness and nutrition program are working, even if the number on the scale hasn’t changed.
- You feel a noticeable difference in your energy (for the better!)
- Your clothes are fitting looser and you feel more confident in them
- You check your essential measurements (waist, hips, thighs) and they’re smaller – even if the scale is the same
- You have an easier time with daily activities like walking up the stairs
- You’re able to maintain a weight lower than your previous weight
- You find it easier to make good nutrition choices
- Exercise feels more like a routine than a chore
- You feel stronger
So, there you have it! If you get stuck simply on the number on the scale, you’ll find yourself frustrated often. Instead, we encourage you to diversify how you qualify success because at the end of the day, weight is simply one measure.
Stronger for Today,
The Method3 Fitness Team
PS – If you resonated with this message, share it with a friend you think needs to hear it! The Method3 Fitness blog is updated weekly. All content is designed to improve the way you move, eat, and think so you can achieve your goals and live stronger for today. Check back here each week and LIKE our Fan Page, to stay up to date on the latest tips, strategies and methods to get fit, lose fat, and build confidence. Ready to get started with us? Click here for a complimentary goal strategy session!