Here at Method3 Fitness, happiness is a key ingredient overall personal well being. When you are unhappy with your health or appearance you search for a personal trainer or studio. But happiness is also something that lives inside each of us and takes work, just like fitness goals. That means you need to foster it. Read on for 6 practical tips to increase your happiness right now.
How Unhappiness Grows
We live in a world that is so fast-paced that our human brains don’t know what to make of it. Think back 100 years – no cars, airplanes were just taking off, and TV had decades before it would come into existence. Life was slow-paced and predictable.
Now, largely due to technology and the internet, we’ve had to, as a species, adapt so fast that it’s actually impossible to take a pause. We went from the simple life 100 years ago to receiving dozens of notifications every day. But we do it. We adapt, but at what cost? In some western countries like the US, it’s estimated that one out of every six people is on some type of anti-depressant. If you don’t want to become a statistic, you have to put some effort into creating a happy life.
Tips To Create Happiness
Here are some tips to help you switch off from your fast paced life and reconnect to a simpler time:
- Connect with Others – Phone a friend. Plan a family hike.
- Move – Exercise triggers endorphins, stimulating positive feelings and happiness. It also feels rewarding and supports personal goals.
- Engage in Activities You Enjoy – Channel your creative side. Make time for your hobbies, whatever they may be.
- Practice Gratitude – Reflect on things in your life that make you grateful. You can even write them down. This keeps you focused on abundance rather than what’s missing.
- Be Kind to Others – Leave the day better than you found it. Being kind and doing kind acts instantly rewire your mindset.
- Breathe – Take a minute. Just Breathe. Do it now you’ll instantly feel less stressed and more present.
Stronger for Today,
The Method3 Fitness Team
If you found this blog useful, be sure to LIKE, LEAVE A COMMENT, and SHARE it on your favorite channel!
The Method3 Fitness blog is updated weekly. All content is designed to improve the way you move, eat, and think so you can achieve your goals and live stronger for today. Check back here each week and LIKE our Fan Page, to stay up to date on the latest tips, strategies and methods to get fit, lose fat, and build confidence. Ready to get started with us? Click here to get a free week of workouts!