Quick Cucumber Tomato Salad
This cucumber tomato salad is about as simple as a side dish can get but still manages to pack big and bright flavor. It pairs beautifully with your favorite grilled protein, or mixed in with some beans or legumes for a quick lunch. You can also spoon it over grilled salmon or use it as a topping for “salad pizza”. It’s an easy and flavorful way to add some more vegetables to your meal.
- 10 oz grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3–4 sprigs fresh dill (thick stems removed), chopped
- 1/4 kosher sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Add grape tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and feta cheese to a medium bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Add dill, salt and pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Garnish with additional dill!
Did you enjoy this salad recipe? If so, I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below.
Live Stronger For Today,
Chief Motivator, Method3 Fitness
If you found this blog useful, be sure to LIKE, LEAVE A COMMENT, and SHARE it on your favorite channel!
The Method3 Fitness blog is updated weekly. All content is designed to improve the way you move, eat, and think so you can achieve your goals and live stronger for today. Check back here each week and LIKE our Fan Page, to stay up to date on the latest tips, strategies and methods to get fit, lose fat, and build confidence. Ready to get started with us? Click here to get a free week of workouts!